Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sexy Saturday Phone Sessions



Today was a fantastic day! I laid out by the pool in my tiny black bikini nearly all afternoon. Now, as many of you know I live in a golf course community. There are no fences between the yards so all the golfers driving past could see me. This afternoon had more traffic on the course than normal. I decided that it would be fun to give a little show.

I stripped off my bikini and decided to clock how long it took before someone noticed. Wanna know?? 45 seconds, that's right I said SECONDS. It was quick. The same person walked up to me and flirted a bit. We talked for a few minutes before I asked him why it was he couldn't take his eyes off my tits! He had nothing he could really say that would excuse it so he just embraced it. He explained that I was sexy and he wanted to fuck me so badly. I could see his massive throbbing cock in his pants.

Now, being a lady I offered to help him out with his "stiff member"... I was shocked when he said YES! Before I knew it he took his pants off and had his dick in my mouth... there was one small detail I forgot to mention.... I was on a call at the time. Yes, some hot stud who shall remain nameless got to hear me suck off a golfer. He LOVED it. As a matter of fact, if I hadn't been talking to him I might not have offered a blow job to the golfer at all. But my caller begged me to make an advance and it was a success. I think that was the hottest blow job I have ever given.

Ready to play?? Give me a call, share your naughty Halloween stories or confessions... I'm ready to play.

866-341-5803

No comments:

Post a Comment