Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Sexy Panties

Today was a fun afternoon spent pampering myself. After getting a wax, pedicure and manicure. The remainder of the afternoon I decided to use shopping for a few sexy things. Every so often I like to buy something that makes me feel sexy, today I got several somethings......

While I would love to tell you about every stitch of sexy clothing I bought, I will save those details for those of you who care to call and get the naughty details. I will however tell you about my favorite pair of panties from this afternoons adventure in Victoria's Secret. I have encluded a link for your viewing pleasure of the panties I picked. Cheeky panties have become one of my new favorite cuts/styles of panties. These were very sheer and a charcoal grey color.... I think they hug my ass just right.

http://foxyurl.com/KdE
Give me a call, tell me if you like them or not... Maybe you can pick out my next pair of panties!

Kisses,
Addison
866-341-5803

No comments:

Post a Comment