Friday, October 9, 2009

Does Halloween bring out your naughty side?

What is it about the Halloween season that brings out that oh so naughty side of people?? Something about this season makes my panties wet with excitement. That being said, I have a few callers that really know how to push me over the edge and get my juices flowing so once that happens, there is no stopping me!!

Yesterday one of my favorite callers gave me a ring and had a new fantasy in mind. Now, as you all know I love gang bang fantasy play and nothing in the world gets me hotter. During this particular phone session my fantasy husband and I were out for a little fun in the sun. Of course you know I was rocking my classic black triangle string tie bikini.

As I lay in my tiny black bikini with my man this group of men walk up to us on the beach. They kindly offer us a bottle of bubbly. So excited to have a drink together we did not even notice that this group of men were lingering around watching us. Suddenly, the two of us begin to feel dizzy and before I realized what happened we passed out.

When I woke, I felt my hands tied above my head and he was tied up as well. Moments later I realize we were in some type of warehouse, I have never been to this place before and worse yet we have company. A man walks in that was not in the original group that presented me with a drink on the beach. He spoke in a low voice explained to me that I was teasing men on the beach and bitches like me get what's coming to them. He instructs one of the other men to cut off my bikini top and bottoms. This man says that he wants me to suck off this large group of well hung black men. I pleaded with him and explained that I would do ANYTHING but please don't make me suck their cocks in front of my husband. He said ok and then instructed the men to pay attention to my tits. My tits were left exposed from when my top was cut off and a couple of men latch on to my breasts as they lick and suck my nipples. I begged the men to stop, so the leader offered me a different option, but would not tell me ahead of time what it was only that they would leave my breasts alone and would not penetrate me. I quickly agreed not realizing what I had gotten myself into.

The leader pulled a paddle out and began spanking me with a quick pace and much force. My ass began to sting and became red very quickly. It wasn't long before I cried and begged him to stop. He then offered to play with my tits again and I agreed as long as they didn't hurt me anymore. After a while they inject me with something to increase milk production which causes my breasts to swell and fill with milk. I then BEGGED them to release the milk for me, so they latched on again just feeding off me. Then they attached weights that hung off needles poked through my nipples, this was terribly painful. Very quickly I begged for the men to stop. I should have taken the cock sucking option to start with but, now I begged and pleaded to suck their cocks just to make the pain stop.

The group all agree saying they think I might be a pretty good little cock sucker. As the men open their pants each cock that flops out is larger than the next. A large black cock presented to me for sucking was about 13 inches and very thick, with a lot of veins. I start to part my lips and begin to lick and suck but not fast enough to suit him because he grabs the back of my head and started pumping it to the back of my throat. He just wanted to fuck my face and made me swallow a huge load of his cum. All the while a man was below me licking my pussy. I tried to fight it but couldn't resits as he licked and sucked my clit I came so hard that I squirted pussy cum all over his face.

It wasn't long before the men laid me out on a board so they could have access to all of my holes. They raped me repeatedly. One man fucking my face, one with his massive cock in my pussy and what seemed like the largest cock I have ever taken fucking my tight little asshole. This went on for HOURS until I was completely spent and had nothing left in me to fight them off. I came over and over again. They fucked me silly and made me cum so many times I lost count. The last time they made me cum I ended up passing out as a result. When I woke it was just me and my husband... but somehow things were changed I think.....he knew that I enjoyed those big dicks fucking all my holes. He knew I had cum over and over again.......

Needless to say, I came pretty hard having this session.... Think you can top it??? Call me, I'll give you the chance to cum up with something hotter.
866-341-5803 ~ Addison~


Sexy Comments & Profile Graphics

Being a naughty girl is just so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment