Thursday, October 22, 2009

My panties are super wet now.....




A couple of days ago I had a FANTASTIC call with one of my favorite guys. He always knows just how to get my juices flowing and indulge my nasty side. We play out a naughty little fantasy that was a twist of a real deal experience.

As you all know I live a nice little life seemingly proper in public but a real nasty sex crazed slut behind closed doors. The only exception to this would be my fun on the golf course. I do tend to enjoy soaking up those beautiful Florida sun rays and tanning my sexy ass. This is where out adventure began. Like any other afternoon I was laying poolside, but on this day the crew showed up to service the pool. Being engaged in my own little world I didn't realize what had started to unfold until it was much too late.

This group of men dragged me and my husband into the house. I was so scared, freaked out beyond anything you could image. These men were frustrated by the way I laid out by the pool nearly naked each day and did not bother to acknowledge their existence one single time. They informed me that I was a cock tease and would soon learn my lesson. After some resistance I sucked one huge cock after another only to be told that I was not meeting their standards as I was only taking their cocks about half way into my mouth. One of the men decided that licking my sweet little cunt from behind would open my jaw a bit wider. When he started to lick and suck my juices the cock in my mouth glided down my throat. I begged and pleaded for him to stop or at least to send my husband away from the room but the men just laughed and fucked my face even harder.

I was granted one small break, but it was short lived as it was only for a few questions and answers they craved. During this quiz they learned that I had in fact willingly participated in a gang bang for my husband and a few of his friends. Not only did I participate, I loved every single moment of it and craved it again. After this confession they took hold of me and were even more forceful than before. Mind you, my husband sat there with a massive hard on the entire time watching me get raped over and over again.

I was placed on my hands and knees, mouth stuffed with 13 inches of rock hard cock while my pussy had 15 inches of massive meat only to have my little rosebud violated by a dick so large it barely would fit. I was forced to cum again and again... and between you and I.... I LOVED it. Can't say you are shocked, can you??

Give me a call for your very own wild phone fun!!
Kisses,
Addison
866-341-5803

No comments:

Post a Comment