Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Was that you peeping in my window??

As I laid on the bed completely nude, legs spread wide open as I push my fingers into my wet pussy lips... I noticed some movement outside my bedroom window. Lately the ladies on my block had complained if some pervert peeping in the windows at night. I being the naughty girl that I am, I decided to open the shades and give him a real show...
I became very excited as I realized someone was outside my window. I tried not to look, I didn't want to spook him. I wanted him to come in and join me, ravage my body and do whatever nasty and kinky things he wanted to with me. As I finger fucked my wet cunt, I noticed him stroking his hard cock outside, just watching me. My peeping Tom was hanging on each and every flick of my clit !! I came so fucking hard knowing he was right there, some random stranger watching me. He left me a little present of his sticky cum all over the window, so I guess he must have enjoyed the show.

Tonight I dedicate my masturbation fun to my peeping Tom, whoever you are... you made me cum so fucking hard. Next time, cum on in and fuck me silly!!

Kisses,
Addison
866-341-5803

No comments:

Post a Comment