Monday, March 1, 2010

Bad sports betting results in a massive orgy, who knew losing a bet could be oh so good !!




More naughty role play for your enjoyment. =)

So my hubby and I were sitting and enjoying a quiet evening alone when the door bell rang unexpectedly. I opened the door to find 3 black women that were claiming my husband owed them money based on a losing super bowl bet that had yet to be paid. The women further explained that while my husband was in Vegas he used the services of several black female hookers and really seemed to have a grand ole time.

I asked this group of women to leave but they told me they would not leave until his substantial debt had been satisfied. I explained that while I could understand the need for this debt to be paid, I would need to visit the bank the next morning to arrange for such a large amount of cash. Needless to say, these ladies are pros and had no intention of letting me or my degenerate gambler of a husband off the hook. This group of women were bisexual and found me to be very attractive. They fondled me, almost as if they were inspecting the merchandise so to speak. Then, much to my surprise they stripped my clothes, bra and panties only to begin licking my pussy, sucking my nipples and fingering my tight little pink asshole.

As the conversation and molestation progressed, I realized they didn't really want the money at all. They had decided to take the debt out of my ass, literally !! A group of well endowed black men entered the room, all expecting service. I was told that if I were to perform sexual favors on this group of men, I would be allowed additional time to secure the remaining balance on the debt to be paid. I agreed, mostly because I felt I had no choice, but partially because I was so pissed off at my husband that I felt it was only fair for me to get even. By this fluke chance I was allowed that golden opportunity to fuck a group of incredibly large cocked men, my husband forced to watch and even better yet, it wasn't my fault so I couldn't be held accountable for it. To be honest, I was already so turned on because of these black women, I just wanted to be fucked by a big black dick sooooo bad.

The group of men entered the room and I nearly melted. So much big black cock and so little time. I glared at my husband as I began to suck the first black cock. It was huge, nearly 15 inches and massively thick, so thick in fact I nearly couldn't get my lips around it. Only a few moments passed before I felt a tongue licking my pussy and little pink rosebud. Next thing I know, I am being POUNDED by this giant black cock and I feel another massive cock stuffed in my tiny little asshole. I was SCREAMING, at first in pain but quickly leading to pleasure. Could this be considered rape if I am loving the feeling of the large black cocks fucking the hell out of me ??? I could see the torture on my husbands face, he begged them to stop because he just couldn't take it anymore. As you might have guessed, I begged them not to stop.

I arranged a deal with this group of prostitutes that I would be able to "work off" the balanced owed a few days a week by fucking and sucking the cocks of their male friends. Maybe my dear husband will think twice before placing another sports bet as now that I have had such large cock, I can't even imagine going back to his !!!

Hope you enjoyed this fantasy fun, call me so we can play.

Kisses,
Addison
866-341-5803

No comments:

Post a Comment