Sunday, May 2, 2010

Do these jeans make my butt look Sexy !!??!!


I went out shopping with a girl friend yesterday afternoon. While I did enjoy the shopping but I was craving phone sex all day and even found myself trying to sneak off and make a quick call while I rubbed my pussy thru my wet panties....

We shopped for new panties and a few other things.... I decided I would share a quick picture of the panties I bought and the jeans..... So I wonder, which makes my ass look sexier? The panties or the jeans?

I know I sure could use someone to take my jeans and panties off me and lick my wet pussy. I have been so fucking horny for DAYS!! The only cure would be a nice hard cock to ride for a while. Anyone have a cock I can ride while I put my tits in your face?

Give me a call, I would LOVE to play a little while.

Kisses,
Addison

No comments:

Post a Comment