Friday, February 12, 2010

Make this naughty girl your Valentine !!


Glitter Graphics - GlitterLive.com


Want to make me you oh so naughty Valentine?? Well, that's easy... you can send me flowers, candy , panties or send me a gift directly to my email address by visiting www.Emailagiftcard.com and use my email address: naughtyaddison@live.com

Then when you're done just call me and I will thank you myself live over the phone!! 10 minutes of cock stroking goodness ~ $ 20.00 and 20 minutes of ball draining fun ~ $40.00.

In the meantime, check out this cool site... I LOVE the article on French kissing tips !! http://www.PhonesexValentines.com

Kisses,
Addison

2 comments:

  1. I really wanna make you my Valentine on this Valentine! Will you be ready for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it'll be so erotic to have fun with you on phone. I want to make you my so naughty valentine.Sissy Feminization

    ReplyDelete