Friday, November 20, 2009

Panty shopping



Oh how I do love to shop!! Yes, I know that makes me such a girl. I spent the day yesterday out with girl friends shopping for sexy panties and matching bras. With the assistance of my good friend Jill, I selected a pair of lacy black thong panties and a 1/4 cup bra to match. I just love the way it makes my tits look all popping out and nipples exposed.... Jill liked it too!! Jill got so turned on we had a little girl on girl action in the car. We pulled the car to the edge of the mall parking lot and she crawled between my steamy thighs teasing my pussy thru the outside of my panties. It seemed like she teased me forever!!! Then, just when I felt like I couldn't take it anymore, she took my tiny black thong off and licked my clit, tongue fucked my pussy and let me ride her face. God, she really does eat the best pussy... such a great friend to make me cum so hard right in the back seat of her car. When she said she would give me a ride, I had no idea she really meant she would give me a ride on her pretty face. Thanks Jill!!

Kisses,
Addison
866-341-5803

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE sexy panties, too!!!! I've seen Addison in her pretty panties!!! She rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete