Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Why does youth make you feel sooooo good?


Over this past weekend I found myself being a very naughty girl. As many of you know, I very well may be addicted to sex. I don't dispute that fact at all. But, I have noticed that I have started to have an eye that wanders to younger and younger men... and dare I say BOYS. This weekend I had a young man come over to my home to cut the grass. While I did make him cut the grass, I decided a tip for a job well done was in order.

This sweaty 17 year old boy had my juices flowing and my panties were very wet. My nipples were rock hard and I could not help thinking how easy it would be to push him to the floor, pull his hard young cock from his pants and ride the hell out of him. Blow the entire afternoon bringing both of us to heights of ecstasy that neither of us have ever known.

Now I know you are thinking that I am such a nasty little slut for even having these impure thoughts... and yes, I do agree. But, because I acted on it, that makes me filthy perv and I LOVE IT!! I did, I admit it... I rode his young cock for HOURS. He kept getting hard again and again... Want to hear the blow by blow?? Call me now!!

Kisses,
~Addison~
866-341-5803

No comments:

Post a Comment